Bedrijf: YoungCapital vacatures
Are you a Swedish native speaker, enthusiastic and looking for an international, part-time job in your own language? Then we are looking for you!
The organization is an international market research organization that ranks in the global top 3. They do market research for organizations all over the world. From the call center in Amsterdam they call to several consumers and companies in the world to conduct interviews.
More than 300 interviewers from over 23 different nationalities are working together on a large number of different surveys in the call center in Amsterdam. They offer full-service research and advice to numerous national and international clients.
As an interviewer, you will develop your telephone and communication skills. You will learn about different types of businesses and products. You will also learn the importance of market research for companies both national and international
The working times:
- Morning 08:30 - 12:30
- Afternoon 12:00 - 16:00
- Evening 16:30 - 20:30
- Saturday 10:00 - 15:00
For this vacancy, only the shifts in the evening are open at the moment.
Wat wij bieden:
- A 2 day training to make you a professional telephone interviewer;
- A flexible work schedule;
- A workplace with an open and innovative culture;
- An informal and international working environment.
Wat wij vragen:
- You are currently studying at MBO/HBO/WO level or already have a diploma
- You have a BSN (Dutch social security number);
- You speak Swedish on a native level (mother tongue);
- You have a good command of the English language as well;
- You live in Amsterdam;
- You are available for a minimum of 12 hours per week;
- You have good communicative and persuasive skills;