Our customer is a young dynamic company in a fast growing global online market; which is reflected in the entrepreneurial spirit and can-do attitude of the employees. Due to the flat structure of the organization, they are able to operate swiftly. The employees have a high level of independence, which creates an environment in which new ideas and initiatives are highly valued. In return they expect everyone to take ownership and to have a strong client focus.
The Planning & Business Control department is the financial-economic conscience of the organization. The department gives requested and unrequested advice on the financial performance of the company and provides and challenges the Board of Executives and Vice Presidents with the projected financial performance.
The Business Controller will assist in further developing & optimizing the control department towards becoming a business partner and adding value besides reporting only within this fast-growing organization.
Deliverables / Tasks:
• Together with the other team members develop, implement and maintain the management information system and business reporting in a fast-growing, continuously changing environment (related to cost pricing, customer performance analyses, internal control, cost control, etc.);
• Being sparring partner and acting as right hand of the management within the division (e.g. sales / operations )he /she will be assigned to;
• Further development of the financial control part on a monthly base;
• Ongoing analysis of data and improving information tools of management information system;
• Supporting and advising Vice Presidents in further optimizing their internal organization;
• Improve current administrative organization;
• Various (innovative) projects.
• Hands-on & Pragmatic;
• Very strong analytical skills; able to and enthusiastic about making in-debt analyses;
• Flexible & Pro-active;
• Good communication/listening skills;
• Team player;
• Critical in a positive way with a sense of organization awareness;
• Customer-oriented ;
• Affinity with commerce.
• Completion of a Masters Degree in Business Economics or Accounting or HEAO-AC;
• At least 3 years of experience in business control and analyzing;
• Good command of the English language. Dutch is a plus;
• Preferable experience in payments/financial service;
• Experience in business control for sales/operations/purchasing;
• No nine to five mentality, the job requires willingness to work a flexible schedule.
Salary and Benefits
Excellent working conditions