Our client is a leading global provider of advanced analytical instruments for laboratories and online process applications in industries such as refinery, petrochemical, biofuels, environmental, food & beverage, marine, offshore, subsea, and pharmaceutical in Rotterdam.
Primary Responsibilities of the Accounting manager finance are:
- Financial reporting of monthly results both statutory and US GAAP & updates of forecast
- Manage A/R, AP, GL, fixed assets
- Supervise month end reconciliations and general analysis
- Work with internal and external auditors to facilitate audit process
- Review and supervise periodic VAT tax filings process
- Review of financial data including analysis of key variances, identify problems and initiate corrective measures
- Develop and maintain good internal controls including Sarbanes-Oxley documentation
- Maintain the integrity and accuracy of cost data for material, labor, overhead and outside processing costs under average cost accounting methods and create and maintain standard costs on all parts.
Be responsible for/perform the monthly close process to include (but not be limited to):
- Reconcile inventory accounts
- Analyze Purchase Price Variance and Material Usage Varianc
- Prepare financial reports to be used by the finance and manufacturing teams
- Review and explain manufacturing department spending variances to prior year and forecast
- Prepare month-end inventory journal entries and others as necessary
- Manage annual physical inventory counts and audit the daily cycle counting processes
- Various other special projects, analysis.
- Provides strategic direction, vision, and leadership to direct reports including coaching, mentoring and developing and conducting yearly performance evaluation in cooperation with functional leaders
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or universitY
- Five plus years' experience in full cycle accounting, required
- SPD I + SPD II (new style) preferred
- Strong understanding of GAAP, SOX and SEC requirements is required
- Manufacturing experience, required
- Travel: minimal
Salary and Benefits
This is a full time position Candidates take effect immediately in service with the client.
Klik op onderstaande banner om rechtstreeks bij Exact personeelsintermediair te solliciteren.