As an International Agent you will be calling businesses and consumers in countries throughout the world gathering market research data for major international companies. Established in 1998 as a small CATI center servicing Dutch clients, our client has evolved into an independent data collection company providing international telephonic fieldwork services to leading market research agencies.
- Conduct telephonic interviews on a variety of subjects.
- Enter the data of the interviews in the computer.
- Negotiate and schedule interviews.
- Attend briefing meetings for every new project.
- Attend personal evaluation conversations.
- Be a German native Speaker
- Have very good communication skills
- Are outgoing and enthusiastic
- Have basic computer skills
- Available for and want flexible working hours
- Would like to work in an established international market research call center
- Live in the Rotterdam Area (not over 35km from Rotterdam)
Please note that our client is an international company and all of our agents must have basic English skills.
What we can offer you:
- An international atmosphere;
- Colleagues from around the globe speaking approximately 18 different languages;
- An opportunity to meet people from different countries and cultures;
- A dynamic, fast paced, challenging and fun environment;
- A competitive pay rate; and
- The opportunity to work in the heart of Rotterdam close to Central Station (1 minute)
If you are interested in this position, please feel free to applicate via this website. If you have any additional questions, don't hesitate to contact our Recruitment department at 015 - 251 75 75.