Are you looking for a job, which enables you to take your success into your own hands? Do you want to work in a position which combines different aspects of sales and makes it therefore varied and motivating for you? Then you should apply for the Sales Executive role and become part of this international company.
As a Sales Executive, you will be responsible for the entire recruitment process from start to finish. Through cold calling and acquisition you will bring in new vacancies of various companies. Once you have done that it is your goal to approach and headhunt the best available professionals and match them to the vacancies. A 3-month traineeship is offered to develop your sales skills and to strengthen them. Working as a Sales Executive means hard work and high earnings, but also a lot of fun as you will have great colleagues in your team. It does not matter what kind of (academic) background you have, but you must possess a talent for sales.
Besides a fun working environment we also offer our sales talents:
- A traineeship of 3 months
- Our own Ambitious People Group University
- A competitive basic salary and an uncapped bonus system
- Working in a young, dynamic and ambitious team
- Fun incentives such as team trips, cars and watches
- Possibility to develop yourself and be part of our international growth
- You want to succeed and have no other goal than closing many many deals every month
- An academic level of thinking and working
- A maximum of 4 years work experience
- You live in Amsterdam (MUST)
- Native English (if you are not native your application won't be considered)
- You are commercial, assertive and have strong communication skills
Ambitious People Group is a international recruitment agency with four brands and fourteen offices in The Netherlands, Belgium and Germany. It isn't for nothing that Ambitious People Group won several awards, five times in a row; the FD Gazellen and the High Growth Awards. Working for the Ambitious People Group means ambition, (international) career opportunities, entrepreneurship, start-up feeling and a lot of fun!
More information or apply now?
Click the button "apply for this vacancy" to apply directly. For more information on this vacancy please contact +31 20 570 8128 or send an e-mail to – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –. Are you (currently) not interested, but do you know the person for this job? Please send the name to – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –, in that way you can earn a voucher of your choice worth € 250,-*!
T: +31 20 5708 128
E: – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –