• Taking care of the fact that the goods will be timely ready for shipping on the correct place and with the correct quality.
• Is picking goods based on the given information using forklift, reach or clamp trucks and consolidates the orders according instructions.
• Is preparing orders for shipping according the agreements with customer and internal procedures. Is performing services like unpacking, labeling, add stickers, sealing and measuring..
• Loads and unloads trucks using forklift, reach or clamp trucks.
• Sorts and checks incoming and outgoing goods.
• Places incoming and outgoing goods on the correct locations within the warehouse.
• Performs checks on the goods (quality and quantity wise) based on the information given by loading- and unloading reports and takes appropriate countermeasures in case of deviations.
• Is responding adequately on deviations, damages and reports these to the warehouse coordinator.
• Keeps work area clean according to the applicable guidelines and policies.
• Is, during above mentioned tasks, following all procedures and guidelines for safety and tidiness.
• Registers incoming and outgoing goods and/or documents by means of scanning.
• VMBO diploma or proven ability to act on VMBO level
• Knowledge of products and services within a warehouse environment.
• Basic knowledge of automated (warehouse management) systems.
• Verbal expression in the English language.
• Orderly for taking care of goods
• Sense of responsibility whilst working with goods of others
• Flexible in performing various tasks
• Accurate when labelling, loading, unloading and/or locating of goods to the correct area
• Cooperative in working in a team
• Warehouse is subject to temperature fluctuations during winter period.
• Work is being executed in a fixed position during longer time span.
• Forklift, reach and clamping certificate mandatory for picking or orders and loading, unloading of trucks.
Position for 20-30 hours a week for longer time.