If you are looking for a steady job within one of the biggest and most respected companies worldwide, look no further!
The goal of WEDC is supplying customers through accurate, timely and high quality deliveries. You are an important part of this chain of supply, by taking care that goods will be ready on time and in the correct place for shipping.
Daily activities include preparation of orders (e.g. unpacking, labeling, sealing, measuring) in agreement with customer and internal procedures.
You get to work in a high tech, state of the art logistic environment, in a steady team. In your team, you make sure that Samsung can keep it’s promise towards its customers by taking care that goods will be ready for shipping. On time and at the right location.
- Placing goods in the correct locations within the warehouse
- Picking goods using reach truck
- Preparing orders for shipping in agreement with customer and internal procedures
- Building pallets, unpacking, labeling, sealing and measuring
- Sorting and checking incoming and outgoing goods on quantity and quality and taking appropriate countermeasures in case of deviations.
- Responding adequately on deviations, damages and reporting these to the warehouse coordinator.
- Following all safety procedures and keeping the work area and warehouse clean
- Valid reach truck certificate and/or experience is mandatory
- One year driving experience
- Knowledge of products and services within a warehouse environment
- Basic knowledge of automated (warehouse management) systems.
- Prepared to work in shifts and available 5 days a week.
- Prepared to work overtime and on Saturday if necessary
- Good verbal expression in the English language.
- Responsible, orderly, flexible and accurate and team player
A steady job within one of the biggest and most respected companies worldwide!