For the Regulatory Affairs and Operations Platform department we are looking for a fulltime secretary for the length of one year.
The job purpose is providing optimal secretarial support to the head and employees of the department.
- Treating (standard) correspondence and documents, if necessary based on instructions of the head of department or employees
- Elaborating of concepts in Dutch and English
- Writing letters, memos, etc., conform (brief) instructions, in Dutch and English
- Processing and checking desired documents, submitting for signature
- Ensuring the processing of internal and external (electronic) mail for the department
- Distributing documents to department staff
- Updating the (electronic) agenda of department staff and head of department
- Planning, making and drawing attention to appointments on request
- Organizing conference calls, video conferences and MT meetings
- Arranging (foreign) business trips and hotel reservations
- Discussing the traveling plans
- Making arrangements with the travel agency
- Updating the digital archiving system and identifying possible improvements
- Fulfilling representative tasks, receiving visitors, providing gifts etc.
For this position we are looking for an enthousiastic and international oriented candidate with:
- MBO/HBO degree (preferably in administration)
- Between 1-4 years of experience within similar role
- Experience within an international company
- Experience within pharma is a plus
- Great focus and concentration skills
- Flexible attitude
- Knowledge of computer systems
- Fluent Dutch and English skills
A temporary position for at least one year within an international and dynamic environment.