Responsible for strategic development, implementation and measurement of global Information Security.
- Develop a global Inf. Security strategy, aligned to the needs of business;
- Build and manage a global team that delivers guidance necessary to maintaining the information assets;
- Develop and implement a governance framework that satisfies the Inf. Security strategy;
- Design and implement a Global Inf. Security system;
- Directly/and remotely manage the Global Inf. Security team;
- Standardise processes globally;
- Measure performance and effectiveness of security policy and controls;
- Develop a programme of education;
- Participate in audits;
- Provide key stakeholders with information on the performance of the department.
- Significant experience in a risk or security management / leadership role;
- Degree level qualification;
- Qualifications such as CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC;
- Extensive experience in following compliance programmes:
•CAS (t) IL2 and IL3
•Data Privacy & Protection
•Sarbanes Oxley Act
•PECR – Privacy Electronic Communications Regulation
Our client offers good benefits and the salary package is available on request.