This company is an online user platform where you can bye and sell your unique goods. They are an International Start Up copmany with the HQ based in Amsterdam and they grow every day. As Customer Support Representative , you are the first point of contact for sellers and buyers, and are also responsible for their complaints and questions being addressed and resolved in a correct and timely manner, via phone or email. You can communicate in a clear, customer oriented manner; customer satisfaction is your main goal. You try your utmost to find fitting solutions to all problems. You can mediate between buyers and sellers in case of disputes. Your extensive communications with the users of the online platform alert you to possibilities for improvements in the services and financial processes. Lastly, your skill with language enables you to help your colleagues communicate with buyers and sellers in languages they do not speak.
- You have a Bachelor degree
- Professional experience in a similar international Customer Service position
- You are a native speaker German or Dutch
- Satisfactory level of English is required- You are available for a minimum of 32 hours per week, candidates who are available for 40 hours per week are strongly preferred
- You are available 2 evenings per week and 2 Saturdays per month;
- You’re keen on working in a fast-growing, informal Start Up organisation.- The competations you need to have for this job are: accurate, communicative skills, conversational capabilities, customer oriented, emphatic, monitoring, planning and organizing, pro-active, problem solving, responsible, self-reliant, stress-resistant and team player.
Additionally, you can expect:
- 25 days Paid holiday & holiday allowance;
- The pension plan (no contribution from the employees, the company is paying for the whole pension plan)
- Excellent opportunities for career development
- Sponsored events and afternoon drinks
- A fun team in a fast-growing online company facing complex challenges
- Lots of room to work on great ideas, and to learn and grow.
- Salary between 1700 and 1900 euro per month for 40 hour work week