As a Medior or Senior .NET Developer you are working at the IT department where now approx. 20 specialists are working. This department will expand considerably in the future. Within the department there are working .NET back-end specialists and Front-end and Testing specialists as well. As a .NET Developer you will work at the full life cycle (A to Z) of software development. You will work on new and existing functionalities from different applications. Their main product was build with Cloud platform Microsoft Azure. Knowledge, experience or affinity with cloud software and/or Microsoft Azure is a big plus!
A part of the current applications are communicating with Booking.com in order to ensure that all hotel reservations will end up correctly at the concerned hotel. You will develop existing and new interfaces and develop the links between the system and external partners such as Hotel.com, Expedia and Booking.com. As a .NET Developer you have the space and time to work / experiment with the latest technologies. You will see the department and systems grow tremendously and as time goes on, you will get more and more responsibilities within the team!
This company can only consider EU/EER citizens for this role, or candidates who are already in possession of general work permission for the Netherlands. They can not arrange the work permit necessary for non-EU/EER applicants. Thanks for understanding.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree!
- You have 3+ years professional experience with .NET C# software engineering;
- Experience with / knowledge of cloud based software and/or Microsoft Azure is a big plus!;
- Experience with / knowledge of building REST API’s is a plus;
- You have experience with Scrum methodologies of development;
- You are familiar with Unit Testing and Testing;
- You have good communication skills;
- Fluent in English;
- You are quality oriented;
- You like to solve problems.
- A competitive salary;
- Travel allowance;
- A collective pension scheme;
- Great opportunities to explore new technology;
- The ability to obtain training and certificates;
- Discount at the local Gym;
- An open and modern workplace in Breda’s city centre!
Do you feel like this is your new job? Respond now and you can have a job interview before you know it! Send your resume and/or motivation to – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –.
Do you have questions about this vacancy? Please send us an e-mail at – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –, or give us a ring by dialing (+31)20-8201 118.