Manpower is looking for a callcenter helpdesk agent at Dow Chemical in Terneuzen. The call center helpdesk agent helps external and internal partners to resolve Purchasing and Payment questions and request.
As a call enter helpdesk agent you will be part of the Procure to Pay department which is responsible for the investment in materials and services, raw materials and packaging materials. It also provides logistics purchased services and the entire administrative processing of purchasing and contracts. Apart from that, it is the responsibility of accounts payable to ensure that all invoices from third parties are verified and processed for payment. The Travel and Expense report team covers the compensation of travel and entertainment costs.
- Respond to and process inquiries and solve routine issues
- Escalate complex or strategic Purchasing and Pay issues to the appropriate areas of assistance
- Closely interact with the Mumbai Business Process Service Center
- Uphold the Dow reputation by providing excellent customer service
- You are in possession of at least a level 3 MBO qualification (Accountancy is an advantage)
- You have experience in accountancy (this is an advantage)
- You speak English fluently
- You also master the French language
- You are experienced in working with Microsoft Office programs
- You have good knowledge of the program SAP (this is an advantage)
- You have excellent client facing skills
- You are available for 40 hours per week
- You live up to 75 kilometers away from Terneuzen
In this role you will start as soon as possible.
Interested? Please apply online via the 'solliciteer direct' button.
To increase efficiency, we have included a selection questionnaire in the first part of the application. After answering the selection questionnaire you will be notified if you qualify for this position.
Is this vacancy still online on the website Manpower.nl? Then the function is still available.
We look forward to your online application!