As a Tax Lawyer you are an advisor to our clients in terms of taxation. You identify and communicate legislative changes and developments in the market. You advise clients and analyze their tax and legal problems and issues.
Their services consist of
- Legal and Tax legislation, including negotiations with authorities and other involved parties, objections and appeals.
- Mergers and Acquisitions and (international) restructuring including legal and tax due diligence on target companies.
- Dutch Corporate Income Tax, Personal Income Tax, VAT and Wage Tax compliance and advice.
- Estate planning and legal and tax family office services.
- Legal and tax services on matter of intellectual property rights and media.
- Solutions for Transfer Pricing Issues and assistance for Advance Pricing Agreements and Advance Tax Rulings.
Challenging and dynamic working environment
Fulltime. part-time is negotiable, with a minimum of 4 days a week
Robert-Jan Buitenkamp 0652652627 or – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –