In the position of Legal Counsel with our client you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and demanding environment. One of your responsibilities will be the German market and this is the reason we are looking for a fluent German speaking Legal Counsel. You will be taking part in the contract negotiations and you will be the main contact for the commercial team(s). You will be working together with the other Legal Counsels in the Netherlands and abroad. Your focus will be mostly on:
- IT and software related matters, commercial contracts, privacy issues and competition law;
- Draft, review and negotiate a wide variety of international commercial contracts;
- Resolution of commercial disputes and coordination of commercial litigation.
Having a proven track record in IT/software and general commercial work in an international environment, the legal counsel will have a confident, pragmatic and solution orientated approach. The desired candidate has:
- Master’s degree in law;
- 5 - 7 years of relevant experience gained at an international law firm and/or in a commercial in-house environment;
- Good understanding of and experience with commercial law, technology and software in an international environment
- Excellent drafting skills, substantial experience in assessing, negotiating and concluding international commercial contracts;
- Willing to travel frequently;
- Commercial, pragmatic and structured approach, combined with the ability to be flexible and creative;
- Ability to work in a fast paced, result driven environment and perform well under tight time constraints and changing deadlines;
- Very good command of English and good command of German is highly preferable.
- Demanding and dynamic environment;
- Good remuneration.