Internationally operating company with an open and multicultural work environment in the area of Maastricht. An innovating company focused on agriculture and healthcare this company assists in proving better healthcare and a higher quality of food for people as well as animals.
You will be working in a positive, service minded and motivated team with 6 others. You will also work closely with your other international colleagues to go the extra mile and make sure your clients are pleased with the high quality service you offer them.
For more information regarding this position don't hesitate to contact Sarah White on +31 641682158 or forward your CV to – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –
Are you ready for a challenging office position in an international company with a state-of-the-art office building in the center of Maastricht? As an order management specialist you will be responsible for representing the company during the order fulfilment process. You will ensure customer satisfaction through your service minded and friendly attitude.
Your responsibilities include:
- Being the process owner when communicating with your clients in the Benelux region by providing them with excellent support when handling customer queries, such as product information, service information and queries regarding order status.
- Managing the sales order fulfilment process on a client level by executing order intake, order entry, confirmation, coordination of delivery (through Logistics), export procedures, administration and follow up.
- Managing supply to company's affiliates by sales order management and replenishment coordination. You will do so by closely engaging and aligning with local representatives.
- Handling customer complaints, both internal and external, via the defined complaint processes will also be one of your responsibilities.
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English are required (professional level). Professional level of French is a great plus.
- At least 2 years relevant work experience in a position related to sales support, customer service or order management
- Experience in SAP is a great advantage
- Currently residing in the area of Maastricht is compulsory
- Knowledge of medical equipment is a plus
- Ability to work in a high-performance and dynamic environment
Salary and Benefits
- Full time role for at least 1 year and most likely longer, within an international team
- Easily accessible by public transportation, this company is located within a walking distance from Maastricht Central station
- Dynamic, modern and international work environment
- Salary depending on relevant experience ranges from €2100-2500 gross per month
- 24 holidays per year
- You will also receive 8% of your gross annual salary as holiday allowance per year
- Growth possibilities within the company
You will be offered a contract via Unique Multilingual, which means you will also enjoy the benefits of:
- A Good Habitz account ( online courses)
- Personal career guidance
- Job related training opportunities