As a Retail Logistics Adm (Apparel / Dynamic / 20-24hrs pw) at my FMCG client based in Amsterdam you will have very broad responsibilities. In this challenging position you will among others; managing stock discrepancies, order flow process and plan deliveries around special promotions to the stores. Your key responsibility will be to map the delivery, work and planning process. Who are our suppliers, what goes well and what could be improved.
My FMCG client based in Amsterdam is a well known international organisation in the apparel industry. They have a fast past dynamic culture, are still growing rapidly and are planning to open several brand stores. As a Retail Logistics Adm (Apparel / Dynamic / 20-24hrs pw) you will be part of the Operations team. In this position you have contact with several departments and external organisations like Customer Service, Merchandise and third party logistics.
- Managing stock discrepancies
- Manage and plan daily shipments to stores
- Manage daily order management
- Plan deliveries around special promotions
- Stock counts and update stores about upcoming delivery schedule
- Follow up incorrect deliveries with third party logistics and stores shipments
- Driving force in communication and follow up between different departments
- Leading process and delivery planning for opening of new stores with third party logistics
- Generic support to procurement regarding PO and invoice creation
The position as Retail Logistics Adm (Apparel / Dynamic / 20-24hrs pw) will be for the duration of at least 2 months based on 20-24 hours a week. My client is also very interested in students or young graduates.