A multinational with offices and production locations in countries such as India, South Africa and the Netherlands. With its head office in the Indian city of Gurgaon, Apollo Tyres Ltd is a young, dynamic company that takes pride in its unique identity.
You drive the execution of the growth strategy working closely with the sales and marketing teams, at headquarter and at market level. You pin down marketing and sales topics thru analysis of facts and figures, and, as such, identify business challenges and opportunities. You proactively propose strategic directions and problem solving tools; establish key performance metrics and monitors them; and review marketing and sales concepts on their efficiency and effectiveness. You will independently manage projects and report directly to the Manager Analytics and Planning. This is an excellent growth opportunity for an ambitious talent that aims for a career in sales and marketing.
- Define and monitor Key Performance Indicators for the European sales organization (at various levels, internal and external)
- Set up internal price, volume and mix analytics and reporting, and liaise with the Pricing Manager to operationalize outcomes
- Support sales growth targets, working closely with market teams on strategic initiatives (client mapping & selection, network expansion data, etc.)
- Benchmark key competitor activities and reporting
- Lead projects linked to sales, sales forecasting and marketing efficiency and effectiveness
- University degree/MBA-level in business, economic or econometric
- At least 2 years of project experience in sales and/or marketing is recommended, preferably in an international environment within automotive/tyre industry
- Can roll with the numbers, is not afraid of data, and knows how to create information out of it.
- Excellent communication skills and able communicate with senior management
- Independent self-starter with flexible and open attitude
- Fluency in English, German and possibly a third language
- Willing to travel internationally
Een ambitieuze en internationale organisatie met veel kansen en mogelijkheden. Je krijgt een contact direct bij onze opdrachtgever.
Ons referentienummer: 0492000334