Tasks Bank Account Coordinator
The bank account coordinator is responsible for bank account management including:
- Opening and closing of international bank accounts
- Documentation and reporting, including signature management
- Coordination of projects regarding cash management vs bank relations
- Relationship management with banks and stakeholders
- Bank fee management
- Various corporate treasury tasks
Ideal Bank Account Coordinator
The ideal candidate has a relevant bachelor or master degree in finance or banking. Experience in treasury, banking software and treasury management systems is a plus. He is a good communicator, pro-active and able to keep overview.
Our client is a well-known company with a young treasury organisation in Amsterdam.
Remuneration and Process
Indication of the maximum base salary for this position is €55K. Treasurer Search is not the only recruiter working on this assignment, we do not have an overview over the process as a whole. An extensive job description is available for candidates that qualify and are interested.
Pieter de Kiewit
T: (020) 6586 118
M: (06) 1111 9783
E: – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –