• Understanding of the existing TOPEC Right Transport Solution application and vehicle modelling
• Interviewing the stakeholders about the new features of TOPEC
• Modelling the vehicle and documentation of the vehicle model for the new featured as input for the application Matlab and TOPEC.
Actual modelling in Matlab is done at our supplier in India, but to ease the communication with the supplier and to judge the quality and results, knowledge of Matlab/Simulink is required.
• Coordinate the modelling process with our supplier in India, the process for software generation with a Dutch supplier and the development process / release preparation with our ITD department
• Test the results / outcome of the modified vehicle model in the TOPEC application
• Assure that the correct (test) data will be available in the TOPEC dataset
• Follow progress of the deliverables in the project
• Support and coordinate the user test within the user organisation.
• Responsible for implementation of new TOPEC releases.
• At least 5 years of experience in Business Analysis preferably in an engineering environment
• Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
• Knowledge of Matlab / Simulink application
• Knowledge of DAF organization and products is a pre
• Strong analytical skills and ability to analyze complex processes / systems
• Mastering the English language (writing and speaking)
• Independent and inventive.