For the general department of Astellas Pharma we are looking for a Sr. Secretary.
This job is part of a job family, consisting of two successive job levels. A specific secretary position can be classified using the classification criteria. Difference between the two levels is mainly evident in the position of the job in the organization. The job level is mainly based on the complexity of the environment and the subsequent responsibilities of the departmental staff members including those of the Head of Department. The job requires knowledge and understanding of the organization, the relevant interests, the business processes and departments managed by the Head of Department. The job has to deal responsibly with confidential information.
- Ensuring progress on urgent matters to support the head of department, also during his/her frequent absence
- Treating incoming questions and problems
- Drawing attention to urgent matters, handling urgent (routine) matters, informing head of department about decisions
- Treating primarily confidential correspondence and documents of the head and employees of the department
- Elaborating of concepts in Dutch and English
- Writing letters, memos, etc., if necessary by brief instructions, in Dutch and English
- Translating from Dutch to English and vice versa
- Processing and checking desired documents, submitting for signature
- Archiving (digital and hard copy) of (confidential) documents in accordance with applicable guidelines and providing documents on request
- Managing and updating the (electronic) agenda of the head of department and employees
- Planning, making and drawing attention to appointments, while promoting efficient time use
- Organizing conference calls, video conferences and MT- or other meetings
- Reserving meeting rooms, presentation equipment and taking care of the catering
- Preparing presentations etc. for the head of department, based on brief instructions
- Collecting of items, if necessary in consultation setting the agenda, ensuring timely distribution of the agenda and related documents
- Managing the digital archiving system and making proposals to improve the alignment of the digital and hard copy archive
- Arranging and organizing parties, company events, receptions, etc. and hereby making agreements with suppliers, if necessary in consultation with the head of department or employees
- Fulfilling representative tasks, receiving visitors, providing gifts etc.
- Entering purchase data in the system and submitting for approval by the head of department, all this according to procedure
- MBO/HBO degree (preferably in administration)
- At least 5 years secretarial experience
- Experienced within an international environment
- Experience within a pharmaceutical company is a plus
- Able to self-handling of certain issues
- Experienced in organizing parties, eventes etc.
- Able to manage collegue secretaries if necessary
- Flexible attitude
- Focused and precise
- Fluently in Dutch and English
A challenging and diverse temporary job within an international environment.