Management Assistant (32-40 hours, near Amsterdam)
For an international heavy equipment manufacturer we are looking for a Management Assistant (to support the CEO and other members of group management). The job of Management Assistant will be based in the area of Amsterdam / Schiphol Airport in The Netherlands.
The company is a leading international company developing, producing and distributing agricultural machinery and services. Strong focus on innovation allows them to provide a unique and broad product range with high quality. The company has a clear ambition to be the leading provider of farming systems contributing to sustainable agriculture serving the world’s growing population.
As Management Assistant you will be responsible for supporting the CEO (Japanese national), as as well as other members of Group Management with different nationalities.
For that reason the role requires good verbal and written communications skills in both Japanese and English.
The role will develop towards additional responsibilities across projects.
Job Profile Tasks are likely to include typical Management Assistant tasks, as well as carrying out specific projects:
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
- Dealing with incoming email and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager;
- Producing documents, reports, (internal) announcements and presentations;
- Organising and attending meetings;
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff;
- Carrying out specific projects and research;
- Devising and maintaining office (intranet) systems, including data management;
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and occasionally provide general assistance during presentations.
- Good verbal and written communications skills in both Japanese and English;
- Positive, enthusiastic and strong interpersonal skills;
- Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks and to work extra hours to meet deadlines;
- Project coordination experience and attention to detail;
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, outside clients and vendors;
- Excellent word processing and IT skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages;
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills;
- Knowledge of the Dutch language is a plus;
- Discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues;
- Required educational level is a Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
The job will be based near Amsterdam / Schiphol Airport. The company is part of a multibillion ambitious group of companies, with solid financial results. The company offers you a competitive salary, a good package of secondary employment conditions and foremost a company philosophy based on trust and the willingness to contribute.