All 20,000 employees at FrieslandCampina share a single passion: getting more out of milk and aim to help people move forward in life. With our brands - over 30 - we reach millions of people in more than 100 countries. FrieslandCampina consists of a number of business groups and operating companies with offices all around the world. The head office is located in Amersfoort, the Netherlands.
FrieslandCampina manages the cash centrally on a global basis. This concerns cash positions in various currencies, which to a large extent are part of cash pooling arrangements with a limited number of banks.
FX risks are also managed centrally. According to currency hedging programs, which may differ per currency pair, currency risks are hedged on a daily basis.
Within our Corporate Treasury department we are looking for an ambitious, proactive Cash & Currency Manager.
In this global team, the key headline responsibilities include:
1. Operational Cash Management
- Determination of the liquidity position;
- Managing cash pool balances (safeguarding payment volumes and optimize interest costs);
- Short term liquidity planning;
- Dealing in short term money market transactions.
2. Currency Management:
- Determination of currency risk positions;
- Currency dealing, including the hedging of currency positions according to the Treasury Policy.
3. Support Account Management:
- Support (senior) Treasury Managers in their Account Management role towards Operating Companies regarding financial risk management (e.g. currency risk) and cash management in order to safeguard the business from financial risks and optimize financial performance.
4. Reporting on transactions and positions
5. Bank Account Management (BAM)
- Support account opening/closure procedures;
- Safeguarding an efficient account structure.
In order to be successful in this position, we expect the candidate to have the following qualifications:
- At least a Bachelor degree in Finance, Economics, Business or related;
- 0 - 2 Years of (relevant) working experience;
- Affinity with Treasury and IT;
- Strong relational and communication skills;
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work independently;
- Business sense and commercial skills;
- Working under time pressure.
Salary and Benefits
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina does not however only compensate its employees with monetary rewards. We also consider it important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. That's why we invest in relevant training courses in your particular discipline. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
If you have any further questions about the above-mentioned position, or you would simply like to know more about FrieslandCampina, please do not hesitate to contact Desirée Markus, Talent Scout, tel. +316-2053 8693 or e-mail Desiree.Markus@FrieslandCampina.com.
Official applications are only possible via the website.
Recruitment agencies are requested not to respond to this advertisement.