Are you an energetic Group Leader with a clear eye for day-to-day operational activities within the mega yacht sector? Are you ambitious and do you want to work at one of the world's most leading Yachtbuilders?
As Group Leader Engineering you will be responsible for the planning and coordination of all engineering activities (shipbuilding) within a project. You are result-orientated, yet also have the charisma to lead your team in a friendly, inspiring, and motivational way.
Futhermore, the Group Leader Engineering that we are looking for has the following tasks:
- Leading a team of engineers (around 5) within the detailing department (distributing, controlling and monitoring activities of all team members) for the hull section;
- Setting up the engineering planning and monitoring of the execution of assigned tasks;
- As Group Leader you ensure that the engineering activities are conducted on time and according to the budget;
- You provide technical specifications for purchasing materials, equipment and services;
- Ocassionally the Group Leader Engineering performs engineering work (drawings, overviews, layouts).
Our ideal candidate has profound knowledge of Engineering processes in Yachtbuilding and a talent for natural leadership.
Besides this, the Group Leader Engineering meets the following requirements:
- A degree in Naval Architecture or Shipbuilding;
- Around 10 years of experience in yacht- or shipbuilding sector, +3 yrs in a leadership position;
- Familiar with maritime classification society rules and Nupas (hull) software;
- As Group Leader you are innovative and communicative;
- Willing to relocate permanently to The Netherlands;
- Good English communication skills, both spoken and written. Dutch is a big plus!
For the Group Leader we offer a suitable and competative remuneration-package, we would like to discuss this with you in a personal conversation.