In the part of this job you will be responsible for the assessment, analysis and conceptual development of new technologies to be applied. The Electrical Engineer is responsible for technology watch to identify new and emerging technological trends.
- Develop specifications based on functional needs and stakeholder requirements;
- Conduct applied research, studies and analysis;
- Participate in creative sessions;
- Generate ideas and refine them into viable concepts;
- Develop prototypes and perform tests to demonstrate feasibility;
- Share knowledge.
- BS/MS in Electrical Engineering with knowledge of Power Electronics;
- Interpersonal skills to communicate across all layers of the organization;
- Ability to work self-directed while performing the required job responsibilities on multiple projects;
- Experienced in design and development of AC 3-phase, Variable Frequency (360-800 Hz) 115 V power conversion modules of power consumption >3 KW;
- Experienced in design and development of motor control algorithms
- 2-4 years experience in appliances design and manufacturing or similar industry.
Excellent working conditions depending on knowledge and experience. The organization offers opportunities for personal development.