Our client is a global player in the food & beverage industry. For their European headquarters in Breda they’re looking to appoint a Sales & Customer Service administrator (Native French speaker & fluent English or Dutch) to work in this varied support role.
This role would suit someone with excellent communication skills that is easily able to build relationships with different types of people.
Our client is looking to recruit a permanent, full-time Sales & Customer Service administrator (Native French speaker & fluent English or Dutch) in Breda. Starting from €3,000 on a monthly fulltime basis (plus benefits).
Join a fast growing team of enthusiastic individuals!
Tasks you can expect to learn about and be responsible for:
- Receiving calls from customers enquiring about products;
- Updating customer details on internal databases;
- Work with senior members of the team to develop a successful client services strategy which will ensure repeat business;
- Communicate with customers predominately via phone, email and social media channels;
- Develop and present appropriate business cases, exploring innovative ideas to enhance service delivery to meet customer expectations.
Requirements, desired skills, experience and personality:
- Live in or nearby Breda (max 20 miles / 32 km) or willing to relocate (required);
- Must have the legal right to work in The Netherlands (required);
- Native French speaker & fluent English or Dutch (required);
- Experience in a similar role or can demonstrate transferable experience;
- Methodical, accurate and extremely organized with a keen eye for detail;
- Effective communication skills;
- Approachable and personable - ability to build relationships at all levels across the business;
- The ability to work well in a team as well as an individual;
- Eagerness to develop sales & customer service skills.
What are the perks of working at this company?
- Ongoing recognition for good performance;
- Continuous opportunities for career progression;
- On the job training will be given where necessary to ensure competency;
- Access to one to one coaching in sales, customer service & marketing;
- Opportunities to travel;
- The opportunity of working in a fun and friendly working environment.
As soon as possible
Starting salary € 3,000 on a monthly fulltime basis (plus benefits).
Please email your CV or call 0031 (0)76-5875546. We look forward to hearing from you.
VOCA Language recruitment ® Bv