ARE WE LOOKING FOR YOU?
WE are always on the lookout for passionate and talented people to join our team – people who share our vision, who can make a difference and raise the bar of excellence. When there’s an opening at WE, we always look to fill it with the best.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
WE are looking for an experienced IT Project manager to support a variety of projects within our company. You will be responsible for the planning, coordination, communication and control of activities pertaining to technology initiatives.
- Manage project goals, scope and project teams to ensure overall project success, including customer satisfaction and WE financial goals.
- Lead cross-functional teams in the development and successful completion of initiatives across a variety of projects, including strategy, user experience design and software development.
- Develop and proactively manage project plans, including scheduling, identification of risks, contingency plans and issue management.
- Review project proposals and assess overall project structure, risk, staffing requirements and ensuring alignment in order to achieve project success.
- HBO+ education level
- Minimum of 4 years of experience within a similar role
- Experience and demonstrated abilities for working in a fast paced, multi-cultural setting
- Strong organizational skills to structure own activities and responsibilities combined with strict timelines and company requirements
- Capable of managing multiple tasks at the same time
- Excellent written and communication skills in Dutch and English
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
Working at WE means working for an organization that is ambitious and driven. We want to help you to get the best out of yourself and give you the opportunity to develop in your expertise. Do these values appeal to you? Do you enjoy working in a high-energy and fast-paced environment? Then WE would fit you perfectly! If you see yourself working with us, please apply now!
WE ARE WE
WE Fashion is part of Logo International, a fashion group that owns a number of well-known wholesale and retail fashion companies, including O’Neill and Van Gils.