The organisation is internationally oriented, with customers spread all over the world. Their headquarters is located in Singapore, and the production sites are in China, US, India, Taiwan, Belgium and the Netherlands. This leads to cross-cultural interactions and client contact in a diverse range of countries and in several different languages. The company language is English.
Interested? Then please apply online or call Paula van den Berg for more information: 0031(0)6 30691372
Interested in working at a brand new and modern location of a renowned international chemical company in Geleen? As an Order Management Specialist you deliver B2B customer service by managing the order-to-cash process flow. In addition, you are the key point of contact between a customer and the designated internal departments. You are the trouble-shooter for all customer/order related matters, and it is your challenge to realise perfect order handling.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Provide customer service by pro-actively maintaining customer relationships and providing customer service while respecting internal guidelines.
- Create and follow-up sales orders in SAP according to the agreed customer service levels and create deliveries and shipments in line with commercial guidelines and sales agreements
- Keep contact with Logistics Service Provider on execution of shipments towards the customer
- Maintain sales prices in SAP and send pricing confirmation to the customer
- Initiate and finalize the quotation procedure based on external input
- Check allocation of materials in SAP. Escalate order issues in case necessary
- Register and follow-up of complaints, including returns, urgent orders, requests for product data sheets and samples.
- Maintain customer master data in SAP relevant for proper order processing.
- Solve all order related issues coming from the webshop and promote this tool
- Support the department including a pro-active customer approach for order generation and customer relation management (incl. visits)
- Secure back up support as needed.
- Prepare the forecasting as input for approval
- Arrange urgent transport and decision making in line with guidelines
- Guard transport cost
- Handling of logistics and administrative complaints
- Min. 2 years experience in international customer service and order management
- Excellent communication skills in English + French or German (advanced business level)
- Relevant education in Commerce or Transport (comparable to Dutch MBO+ /BA level)
- Good working knowledge of SAP, MS Excel and MS Word
- Able to work well in an international and multicultural team
- Team player and open minded personality
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
Salary and Benefits
- A challenging position in an international team.
- Contract of 1 year, and in case of good performance there are longer term possibilities
- Salary indication: approximately 2400 euros gross per month
- Additional benefits: travel compensation, 24 holidays/year, 8% holiday allownace
- Fulltime and parttime possibilities: between 32 and 40 hours per week