Xerox Corporation is een wereldwijde marktleider voor business process en document management met een omzet van bijna $ 23 miljard. De technologie, expertise en diensten vereenvoudigen het werk op kantoor – van kleine bedrijven tot grote internationals. Hierdoor kunnen bedrijven zich meer richten op wat echt belangrijk is: hun real business. Xerox biedt uitgebreide business process outsourcing en IT-outsourcing diensten, inclusief data processing, oplossingen voor de gezondheidszorg, HR benefits management, financiële ondersteuning, transportoplossingen en customer relationship management services voor commerciële en overheidsorganisaties wereldwijd. Xerox Corporation is met 140.000 mensen actief in meer dan 160 landen.
Our company is looking for a WFM Manager. The WFM Manager position is located at multiple places within the Workforce Management Department. The role deals with the human side of managing a team as well as the responsibility for the performance, output and quality delivered by a team.
The WFM Manager is responsible for the human and performance management of multiple shared production centers. These teams take care of tasks like Forecasting, Capacity Management, Scheduling and Intraday Management.
The purpose of the position is to manage a WFM team on performance, quality and output. Besides the purpose the WFM Manager also ensures and enables development of the team and the employees within his teams.
(Human side) among other things;
• Monitoring the implementation of work activities of individual team members both qualitatively and quantitatively;
• Coaching/motivating team members to enable them to fulfil requirements made both qualitatively and quantitatively;
• Attending and carrying out screening tests;
(Product side) among other things;
• Managing expectations of internal customer;
• Increasing satisfaction level of internal customer;
• Review performance of department based on defined WFM metrics (Table F) with the teams and assure improvement plans and actions are taken;
(Implementation) among other things;
• Organizing and allocation of work of team members and the department;
• Increase satisfaction level of stakeholders (Operations, other WFM departments etc.)
• Create and achieve set targets and deployment of annual plans.
- Dutch native & Business English
- Flexibility of working different hours on multiple locations;
- Advanced proficiency of mathematical and analytical skills;
- Strong pro-active and result orientated collaboration skills on multiple levels;
- Strong leadership and coaching skills;
- Knowledge of general contact center processes;
- HR process and management skills;
- Proficiency and knowledge of the complete WFM process and advanced knowledge in regards to the area of responsibility;
- Preferred: Knowledge of and/or experience with WFM systems, preferably NICE IEX 6.4 or InVision;
- Preferred: Knowledge of the COPC and Lean Six Sigma methodology.
Salary and Benefits
- Brought WFM experience
- Managerial experience
- Analytical abilities
- Organization awareness
- Result oriented
Interested in this position? Click the button below to apply.