This international company is specialized in online retail, a highly dynamic company that was founded in 2006, and stands out through its growth. In a flat organizational structure a dynamic, multicultural team works on online projects. If you are looking to work in a fast-paced E-Commerce company with flat hierarchies you are in the right place.
For further information and questions regarding this vacancy, please don't hesitate to contact Sarah White on +31 (0) 641682158 or email your CV to – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –
Do you speak Norwegian or Danish on a (near) native level and are you looking for a job in a young and international company located in Venray? As a customer service employee you will be responsible for answering and processing questions and responses from clients by telephone or e-mail.
- Answering and processing questions and responses by telephone, e-mail, chats and reviews for the Norwegian or Danish speaking clients.
- You will keep your administrative tasks up to date by registering your follow up in SAP
- Contacting clients directly in response to a problem or a negative review
- Escalating problems to the Senior Customer Service Employee or the Team Leader Customer Service
You will work in an enthusiastic multilingual team within a dynamic and rapidly growing company.
- (Near) Native speaker of the Danish language
- Fluent (or near to fluent) in another language is an advantage
- A minimum of 6 months experience in customer service Business-2-Consumer (B2C)
- Experience in client contact
- Enthusiastic personality
- Experience in working with computers and MS Office.
Salary and Benefits
We offer you a challenging and varied full time position in a young and international company. The work location will be Venray or Utrecht which ever is closer to you.
- Salary indication: 1750-1950 gross per month (depending on experience), based on full time employment
- 24 holidays/year and travel compensation
- International and multicultural work environment
- Full time and Part time options: 28-40 hrs./week