Opdrachtgever is bekend bij Technicum.
The successful candidate must have the ability to meet tight deadlines, have strong interpersonal and communication skills, be detail oriented, and have the ability to work independently. He/she must establish and maintain a professional working relationship with line supervisors, operators, and manufacturing engineering. Typical job duties may include but are not limited to the following:
- Inspection/verification of in-process, Tesla built material.
- Manage nonconforming material through the MaterialReviewBoard process to ensure that nonconforming material is identified, appropriately dispositioned, tracked, and reported.
- Root cause investigation/resolution of daily quality issues.
- Failure Analysis.
- Provide data input and output reports to assist in quality improvement activities.
- Coordinate calibration activities, working with outside vendor to ensure that all test and measurement equipment is calibrated prior to use on the manufacturing floor.
- Provide mechanical measurement support to identify or solve potential material issues.
- Proficient at root cause analysis, identify and implement short/long term countermeasures.
HTS diploma with a 2-year degree preferred, or the equivalent in experience and evidence of exceptional ability.
- 3-5 years experience in a Manufacturing Quality Control environment.
- Good knowledge of cars and repairs is a must (for example: experience as a car mechanic).
- Previous mechanical inspection background with ability to use basic and precision measurement tools (FARO, CMM, calipers, micrometers, thread gauges etc.) preferred.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001:2000 or TS16924 a plus.
- Ability to read and interpret basic mechanical drawings
Salary and Benefits
Wij bieden een passend salaris bij een van 's werelds meest vooruitstrevende automerken.