Are you passionate about Human Resources and want to continue your career within HR department? The European Space Agency is currently looking for a HR/Recruitment Administrator to support the Human Resources Support Services Division. If you are an experienced, autonomous and ambitious HR professional, read more and apply!
The post holder will work under the supervision of the Head of the Recruitment Service and will be the main point of contact for a defined number of directorates. (S)he will work closely with the Human Resources Advisor(s) of the assigned Directorate(s) and regularly interface with colleagues from other HR Services.
- Recruitment of all categories of staff for assigned Directorates, including staff, Young Graduate Trainees (YGT's) and Research Fellows (RF's);
- Preparing vacancy notices, compiling applicant lists, organizing interviews, administering relevant tests, preparing recruitment proposals;
- Follow-up and timely preparation of probation reports and contract extensions;
- Reassignment letters and critical review of Terms of Reference;
- Administering arrival and departure processes for all categories of Trainees (including preparation of contracts, extensions and departures letters);
- Supporting induction activities, including the facilitation of Take-up Duty sessions;
- Maintaining the organizational changes by updating them Organization Management Module in HRMS SAP accordingly as well as Forecast (or Success Factors). Providing accurate data input and performing duties using several other concurrent IT systems such as electronic staff files, Team Site, share drives, MAS, Lotus Notes;
- Generating ad hoc HR reports and statistics when requested;
- Supporting one or more corporate programs as the National Trainee Program, Interns Program, International Trainees, temporary staffing, Experts and Consultants according to the exigencies of the service;
- Performing other ad hoc duties and special projects as requested;
- Recommending and actively participating in the improvement and consolidation of internal processes, procedures and tools related to the Recruitment Service;
- Making sure that all activities are performed according to HR processes and the Agency's Staff Rules and Regulations.
- At least a Bachelor Degree in a relevant field;
- Excellent communication skills in English with the ability to draft written correspondence in English;
- Previous experience with human resources administrative processes, preferably within an international environment;
- Ability to work autonomously, as part of a team and as the main contact point for a defined group of staff and managers;
- Ability to interpret and explain ESA rules and procedures;
- Proven experience in the use of various IT tools running in parallel;
- Strong organizational and time management skills with a proven ability to prioritize;
- High level of accuracy, attention to detail and follow up;
- Positive attitude and customer service focus, maintaining ESA's professional reputation;
- Resourceful approach to problem solving;
- Excellent sense of discretion and confidentiality;
- Strong work ethic and flexibility to work under pressure in a fast paced environment;
- High degree of self-motivation, energy and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
Ready for this challenge? Apply now and let's get in touch!
To keep up to date with new opportunities follow us @octagoncareers, Facebook, Linkedin or take a look at our website.
Octagon is a global-minded recruitment and HR services firm with 20+ years of experience in the European and international market. We help international companies with their recruitment needs, providing flexible solutions customized to fit each specific case. With internal functional specializations in the fields of Finance, IT, Sales & Marketing, Business Support (HR, Procurement, Legal, Support/Admin), we keep our expertise and knowledge up to speed with market developments to best utilize our large network of professionals and provide high quality services to our clients.