Have you just completed your technical university degree and are you eager to apply your theoretical knowledge to the real and dynamic world of financial institutions? Would you like to work at the intersection of business and IT? You could be the right person for this vacancy, apply now!
As a Young IT Professional you get the opportunity to rotate through various departments, in order to achieve maximum personal development, get to know your own strengths and furthermore to get to know multiple teams. On top of this, you receive formal training to strenghten the on-the-job learning. The different areas are for example the project area and the services area. For instance, you work on in-house real-time pricing systems and core banking payments processing. Moreover, you carry the following responsibilities:
- Work with the business and its support functions to gather requirements and to implement via a structured process system changes
- Ensure system continuity, handle functional and technical service requests and implement changes via a structured working processes
- Function as the link between Business and IT by understanding what the business needs
- Operate according to the SCRUM/AGILE and ITIL processes
As a Young IT Professional, you are a creative, flexible and an ambitieus team player. Moreover, you match the following profile:
- You have obtained a technical Master or PhD degree with excellent grades
- You have 0 - 2 years of work experience
- You possess strong communicational skills
- You perfectly speak and write English
Next to a challenging environment, this organization offers scope for individual choice and the opportunity to maximize personal development. Examples are a personal training budget and flexible working hours.