An international company in Amsterdam
Do you enjoy closing new business deals, identifying trendsetter ideas by researching the industry/market and do you speak English, Dutch and French or another European language? Then this is the job for you!
As a Business Development Associate your responsibilities and tasks will be:
- Enhancing the reputation of the organization by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests;
- Contributing to negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company;
- Exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments;
- Examining risks and potentials;
- Reading professional publications;
- Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
The requirements for this role are:
- Post graduate degree in Business or Engineering;
- Excellent communications skills. Dutch and English are mandatory. French and other languages are a plus;
- Resilient, self-motivated, and result oriented;
- Flexibility to travel abroad
- Excellent presentation;
- At least 2- 5 years' experience in B2B sales. Software experience is a plus;
- Knowledge of regulatory reporting Bank/Insurance is a plus.
Please note that candidates must have relevant European working entitlements and be based in The Netherlands. When applying for this position, only English CV's as Word document will be considered and only successful applicants will be notified.
Due to the large number of applications that we receive on a daily basis we can only respond to the applications that match our client's requirements. For this particular role the combination of Dutch/English and French or another European language is a must. If you have not received a response from us within 5 working days, you have unfortunately not been selected for this position.
If you would like your CV to be registered in our database, please sign up on our website via http://unique.nl/en/i'm-looking-for-a-job/working-for-unique/open-application
Salary and Benefits
Office in Amsterdam with regular travels to other entities abroad. Salary to be negotiated based on candidate profile and experience