Are you the most talented Project Manager out there with experience in- and affinity with IT? Yes?
Are you looking for a job where you work for behemoth clients both nationally and internationally? Yes?
Then Harver is looking for you!
What do we do?
We build HR-web applications for organizations like Booking.com, Zappos, Vodafone and many more. Last year we hauled in several big national and international prizes and clients, sky rocketing us to greater heights. In order for our development team to grow accordingly, we are looking for an IT Project Manager that can help us take the next leap.
What do we offer?
Aside from our beautiful office in the heart of Amsterdam, we offer you the chance to fulfill a leading part in the Harver saga. We’re young and growing rapidly. We work together with the biggest organizations out there, but we still feel like a start-up, and the vibe in our open office proves it. Together with our 30 colleagues, we work around the clock to hurl the recruiting business into the 21st century.
What are we looking for?
We offer a lot, but we also need a lot in return. We’re looking for a team player with nerves of steel. A creative leader with humor and a passion for innovation.
You will play a critical role in the development of our products. Therefore, it is essential that you’re a pragmatic worker with excellent communication skills. You’re always looking for the right solutions to urgent issues and are proactive in doing so. Furthermore, you take responsibility for everything you and your team develop. You’re very strict when it comes to deadlines and achieving desired results, even when things become hectic.
We work together with people from all over the globe. It’s mandatory that you can write and speak English. Dutch is not required, but can be a plus.
- Identifying and highlighting the requirements of Project Management, and convert these into operational specifications.
- Planning, organising and motivating project teams.
- Risk and progress assessment.
- Quality management.
- Preside stand-ups and scrum meetings with the development teams from Amsterdam and Colombo (Sri Lanka).
- Optimization of reports.
- 3+ Years of experience as a Technical Project Manager in IT with an emphasis on web development.
- Experience with scrum, either as Scrum Master or Product Owner.
- Excellent communicative and organizational skills.
- Excellent multitasker. Able to deliver multiple projects, simultaneously and on schedule.
Sounds like you? Need some more information? Let us know! Send an email or stop by at our office on Rhijnspoorplein 34 in Amsterdam.