Are you looking the ultimate OutSystems challenge in the Netherlands? Feel free to contact us!
- You and your team are responsible for divers Enterprise application made with the OutSystems Platform;
- Designing, programming, modeling, and testing of the products;
- Giving solid advice to the clients regarding the architecture;
- Giving all sort of trainings to the users of the products;
- Advising colleagues with your OutSystems expertise;
- You participate actively with the knowledge sharing session.
- You have a bachelor degree;
- You have a minimum of 2 years working experience with the OutSystems Platform;
- Knowledge and experience with MySQL or SQL databases;
- Knowledge and experience with web development;
- Excellent social and communication skills;
- The willingness to learn the Dutch language and culture;
- Relevent working experience with Agile/SCRUM;
- Basic knowledge and experience with Java, C#, or .NET is a plus
- Excellent gross salary between €4.000,- and €5.500,- per month;
- 26 holiday days + 8% holiday allowance;
- Lease car or mobility allowance;
- Laptop and mobile phone;
- The possibilities to acquire your OutSystems certifications;
- Working with the best OutSystems team available in the Dutch market.
Our client is not the typical “large” Consultancy organization, but instead it is a compact and specialized company with 30 employees. Within the Dutch market, they are currently one of the top companies who are specialized in the RAD OutSystems Platform. They have such an impact on the market due to two things: they have their own ingenious Big Data platform/product and they have an IT team with the brightest people on board. For instance, their average age is between 30-35 years old and most of their people have at least 10 years of working experience in complex IT areas.
Due to the demand of this expertise, our client is rapidly growing and they are expanding their OutSystems team. Whether you are currently living abroad or in The Netherlands, you are more than welcome to join this company! They have several projects (mainly located in the big cities) in several sectors like the Energy, Banking, Utility and Logistics sectors. In case you are coming from abroad, of you will certainly get the proper assistance from this company in housing and paperwork. The candidates we are looking for need to have at least the Professional Outystemscertification and the willingness to learn the Dutch language and culture. Are you interested in the vacancy? Do you want to have some more background information? Feel free to contact us!