For this internship we are looking for a student who thinks he or she is familiar with the following profile:
- HBO/WO Level, preferably with a marketing, communication and / or hospitality background
- Excellent command of Dutch and English spoken and written
- Good communication skills and commercial set
- Hands-on mentality and team player
- You have a critical eye for detail and can deal with deadlines
- Flexible and stress resistant
- You can benefit from our colleague room rates in the Set Hotels
- You can use the F&B discount and Akasha product discount we have in the hotel.
- Do you think sustainability is important? So do we! We are a certified Green Globe hotel. We stimulate our colleagues to go to work by bike.
- What about sports? Join our company hockey team. You can also participate in other sport events that are organized throughout the year.
- Our Colleague Entertainment Team will invite you for events with your colleagues. We think it is important to work hard but also to play and have fun together!
Do you have interest in this interesting & learning full internship and are you open for the hectic pace of a luxury lifestyle hotel? Then we would like to receive your CV and motivation via – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –. For further information about the hotel please refer to our website www.conservatoriumhotel.com/careers or our Facebook page.
You are a team player with a hands-on mentality and would love to learn all there is about Marketing in our hotel. Next to marketing you can do cross training to learn more about the other departments in the hotel. As a highly enthusiastic, driven and ambitious Marketing Trainee in the Conservatorium Hotel you will be guided by a supervisor.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Supporting the Marketing Coordinator with marketing related activities and administration for the department
- Transmitting images to press and keep track of press contacts and the media database and prepare presentations and press kits for press trips and conferences
- Assist with press interviews and photo/film shoots
- Taking minutes and actively participate in various meetings within the department
- Give Site Inspections within the hotel to journalists, guests and relations
- Keep track of guest contact via telephone and email and provide reports to management
- Assist the (online) marketing department when needed and assist with the organization of marketing events
- Independently perform targeted analyses and studies for marketing and PR purposes