Are you a native English speaker and are you an experience customer service employee? Do you want to realise the perfect order for our clients customer? Do you want to work for an international, multicultural company? Then Manpower is looking for you!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a native English customer service representative for DSM in Geleen.
As a customer service assistant you deliver customer service by:
- Executing the order intake process and specific customer requests
- Processing and following up incoming orders until the outgoing delivery
- Being a linking pin between the customer and DSM
- Troubleshooting for all customer and order related matters
It is your challenge to realise the perfect order for DSMs customers.
You have excellent communication skills, are a teamplayer and open minded. You have a pro active attitude and are result- and customer minded. You also have good planning and organizational skills.
You also meet the following requirements:
- You at least have an MBO level 4 or HBO degree
- You have a minimum of 3 years working experience in a customer service environment (with order processing)
- You are a native English speaker and master the French or German language
- You have good knowledge of SAP, Excel and Word
- You live up to 40 kilometer from Geleen, for example in Sittard, Heerlen or Maastricht
If you would like to apply for this job, we would like to receive your CV in English.
Starting date of the vacancy
In agreement, you will start as soon as possible
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Apply online via the solliciteer direct button.
The application process
- Apply online via the solliciteer direct button
- Fill out the questionnaire that you will receive via e-mail within a few minutes (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information received
- The Manpower establishment will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company
Is the vacancy still online on the Manpower website? This means that the position is still available.