Leading automotive company. Their location in Maastricht is the central point of contact in Europe, caring for the needs of current and prospective customers. More than 35 different nationalities add diversity and enrich an organization dedicated to satisfied customers and high performance. Employees act as brand representatives ensuring that customers receive personal assistance in their own language at a consistently high level.
The organisation offers an informal, international atmosphere where there is room to grow and career opportunities are given.
Please contact Fernanda Costa e Silva for more information at
+31(0)43 750 1760 or send your application to – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –
Quality Specialist is responsible for the quality strategy within the Contact Center, support the markets with quality measurements and activities.
Your responsibilities include:
- Gather and process information regarding customer experience satisfaction scores and market developments in order to improve the quality and usefulness of developed processes and systems.
- Support implementation of processes and documents in line with procedures, guidelines and Corporate policies, monitor adequate use, in order to ensure optimal contribution of processes and employees towards our operational quality.
- Support Markets with customer complaint handling.
- Maintain an orderly environment ensuring the quality assurance has the correct scripts, responses, and the appropriate support materials.
- Effectively support Projects Leads and Work packages Project Leads with Operational Quality information and implementation.
- Higher vocational /university degree
- Experience in setting up questionnaires/surveys
- Data analysis experiences
- Understanding of contact center processes
- Ideally experience with lean management and knowledge of COPC standards
- Independent thinking and acting
- Conceptual and analytical thinking
- Fluent in English and in two of the following languages: Dutch, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Polish, Czech
Please note: only suitable and successful applications will be notified!
Salary and Benefits
A fulltime position : 40 hours per week with day shifts.
Additional benefits: shift allowance, collective health insurance at discounted rates, self-development opportunities,
result-oriented bonus (variable payment), pension plan and incentives.