Our client is a solid international company
Are you a native French speaker who is also fluent in English? If you also enjoy providing customer service and working in the travel industry then we have to perfect job for you! For our international client in the Airline Industry we are recruiting fulltime B2T Airline Support Representatives in Amsterdam. The position starts on the 06th of January 2017!
You are the first contact for travel agents and other trade customers with respect to their questions regarding flight fares, schedules and a large variety of other travel related enquiries that arrive via phone, email and chat. Next to ensuring the best service you can provide sales support when needed, where you stimulate up-selling, cross-selling and customer loyality.
The ideal candidates matches the following requirements:
- Native French speaking and excellent skills in English
- You are empathic, friendly, service minded, enjoy helping others
- You are available for at least one year
- You flexible in your schedule
- MBO thinking level
- Experience in a call center and/or the a travel or airline related industry is a plus
- Experience working with business customers is a plus
- Technical aptitude, as the job requires working with input based software
The role involves an extensive full-time training for eight weeks. Due to training and coaching fulltime availability during the first 3 months is required. Please only apply if you meet the requirements. Language tests will be part of the assessment!
When applying for this position, only English CV's as Word document will be considered and only successful applicants will be notified. Due to the large number of applications that we receive on a daily basis we can only respond to the applications that match our client's requirements. If you have not received a response from us within 5 working days, you have unfortunately not been selected for this position.
If you would like your CV to be registered in our database, please sign up on our website via
- A challenging long-term employment opportunity directly with the company
- A competitive salary of 1841,-
- Commuting-costs will be covered
- Free boot camp lessons in summer and nice borrels several times a year
- Work in a social, friendly environment, where diversity is appreciated
- Colleagues from all around the world