As a Quality Specialist you are part of the Operational Excellence department which is in charge for Lean management, Operational Quality Management and Training.
The Operational Quality Management department is responsible for achieving operational quality assurance by analysis of strategic plans and reviews; identify, resolve and improve operational quality. preparing and completing action plans; implementing quality measures.
The Quality Specialist is responsible to adjust conform and regulate the corporate strategy within the CAC, supporting the markets with quality measurements and activities.
to stay on target with needs and expectations.
- Gather and process information regarding customer experience satisfaction scores and market developments in order to improve the quality and usefulness of developed processes and systems.
- Support implementation of processes and documents in line with procedures, guidelines and Corporate policies, monitor adequate use, in order to ensure optimal contribution of processes and employees towards our operational quality.
- Support Markets with customer complaint handling. Spot Checks on Operational Managers evaluations and calibration session.
- Maintain an orderly environment ensuring the quality assurance has the correct scripts, responses, and the appropriate support materials
- Prepares quality documentation and reports by collecting, analysing and summarising information and trends.
- Effectively support Projects Leads and Work packages Project Leads with Operational Quality information and implementation.
- Provide ongoing quality assurance Call Evaluations reports to the Management Team.
- Has technical knowledge and responsibility for knowledge management applications.
- Oversees the maintenance of the knowledge management tool user interface and documents content
- Higher vocational /university degree
- Experience in setting up questionnaires/surveys
- Data analysis experiences
- Understanding of contact center processes
- Ideally experience with lean management and knowledge of COPC standards
- Independent thinking and acting
- Conceptual and analytical thinking
- Fluent in English and one of the following languages: Dutch/French/German/Spanish/Italian/Polish/Czech
Salary and Benefits
Full-time position 40 hours per week between Monday to Friday, dayshift
You have the opportunity to work in a growing international company in an ambitious, professional and dynamic environment.
Collective Health insurance, opportunities for further self-development, result-oriented bonus (variable payment) Relocation package and a pension plan are all part of our secondary benefits.
If you like more information about the content of the job, or if you like more information about the application procedure please contact Joselle Pieters.
Send your application (CV + letter of motivation) to – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –