Join a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 336,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries.
Accenture's Services workforce is a dedicated team of specialists who work on outsourcing projects for clients from different countries. These are long-term partnerships with clients for whom we manage and provide specialized business operations, such as finance and accounting, IT, applications development and maintenance, and HR.
Missions and duties:
- Collect, analyze and follow-up on legal and Know Your Customer (KYC) documentation;
- Contribute to evaluating the sensitivity of the customer under the supervision of the RM concerned;
- Comply with (international) regulatory requirements, such as the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA), Automatic Exchange of Information (AEOI) and Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID);
- Liaise with external and internal clients and stakeholders on KYC related matters;
- Challenge Relationship managers regarding KYC matters;
- Status reporting;
- Monitor upcoming KYC recertifications and onboardings for the Relationship Management team (RM);
- Initiate MAOS requests, complete scoring grids, CAC-forms and check KYC Forms for RM;
- In consultation with RM, contact clients and BNPP's network on KYC/DD matters;
- Act as intermediary between DD-Officer and RM.
- Minimum education: HBO/University;
- 2-4 years work experience;
- Strong client orientation;
- Excellent knowlegde on Client identification;
- Good knowledge of MS Office;
- Good knowlegde of the Money laundering and terrorism financing Act;
- Good banking industry knowlegde.
Salary and Benefits
- A very interesting temporarily job oppurinuty unitl the end of the year. The period of time could be extended;
- A opportunity to develop yourself in a dynamic international environment.