Do you have a level 4 vocational technical diploma? Are you fluent in the French language and are you familiar with the English technical language? And do you have mechanical or technical work experience? Then Manpower is looking for you!
For Medtronic based Heerlen Manpower is looking for a Technician, who manages the French language fluently.
In this role you will be providing repair and maintenance to customers products in accordance with company policies and procedures. As a Technician you perform approximately 80 percent of your repairs in the field of electronics, the other 20% in the mechanical field, on medical devices. Repairing, testing and implementation of technical adjustments on equipment or their components. Utilizing company systems correctly, assist in managing spare part stock levels.
- have at least a level 4 vocational technical degree (MBO level 4)
- must be able to demonstrate ability in the diagnosis, repair and maintenance of electronic, electrical and electromechanical devices to board or assembly level
- have mechanical or technical work experience
- have a flexible mentality
- are fluent in both written and spoken Fench
- are familiar with English technical language
- have a good attention to detail
Experience in Servicing medical devices would be a plus.
You can start as soon as possible.
The application process
- Apply online via the solliciteer direct button
- Fill out the questionnaire that you will receive via e-mail within a few minutes (without your answers we are not able to further process your application)
- Assessment of your application will be performed based on your CV, the questionnaire and any additional information received
- The Manpower establishment will contact you for an interview by phone or a live interview at Manpower
- Possibly, a job interview will be scheduled with you and the company