EFA Engineer is responsible for performing electrical failure analysis and characterization of IC’s with the emphasis on hardware-based device fault localization on packaged devices and wafer level failures.
The EFA engineer should be able to work independently, but also to interface with peers in product, test, design and process engineering.
Understanding of mixed signal IC design, test, schematics and layouts as well as experience with pure digital or analogue blocks is required as well as knowledge of advanced IC processes and non-volatile memories.
Responsibilities include not only the use of existing and available equipment, techniques and methods, but also development of new methods and techniques.
• Bachelor and / or Master degree in Physics / Electronics.
• 3-5 years of experience in Semiconductor Industry
• Some experience in performing electrical failure analysis / characterization of IC’s is a pre
• Understanding of mixed signal IC design, test, schematics and layouts
• Experience with pure digital or analogue blocks,
• Knowledge of advanced IC processes and non-volatile memories
• Proven team player
• Strong communication and relation-skills with intercultural awareness
• Ability to work under a strict confidentiality regime
• Strong ownership and drive for perfection
• Multidisciplinary and analytical, explorative and open minded
Since working with secure products for banking and identification purposes is part of our portfolio, an antecedential investigations may be part of the procedure.
We are looking for 2 engineers for our Failure Analysis in Nijmegen. Besides the hardskills mentioned here above we are looking for a proven team player. Someone with strong communication and relation-skills with intercultural awareness. Strong ownership and drive for perfection.
Possible: temp to perm in the future so long-term commitment.