In this position you are responsible primarily for the Windows environment. In addition, you will act as a member of the global IT Team in defining and supporting the global Windows environment. You will work with a team of administrators responsible for a heterogeneous global computing environment. You are located in Oldenzaal.
Your main tasks and responsibilities are:
• Operationally support in the Global environment and provide support for multiple business units’ end users and systems from the location Oldenzaal. These systems include Microsoft File and Print, Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange 2007, Microsoft SCCM/SCOM 2007, VMware, Citrix and various 3rd party applications.
• Provide support for non-standard software products and network & VOIP equipment from Cisco and Avaya.
• Configure and install new servers and operating systems in support of internal projects and user requests.
• Troubleshoot server hardware, software and connectivity issues; provide problem management and ownership.
• Perform installation and configuration of Windows servers and other application server hardware and software as needed by Global.
• Responsible for design, implementation and operations of technologies like VMware, Citrix, Symantec end point security, web filtering, email filtering and email archival environment.
• Document server processes, enforce corporate policies and procedures suggesting revisions or additions as appropriate. Provide change, configuration and release management documentation for the production environment to maintain compliance with Sarbanes Oxley requirements.
• Document the application installation, backup, recovery, and disaster recovery procedures to support applications running on the Intel server environment.
• Provide input to the global infrastructure strategy and end-user support for infrastructure services when escalated from the Help Desk.
• Function as a key resource within the global team of administrators responsible for UNIX, Windows, VMware, LAN/WAN, Voice, Security and Database services.
Bachelor’s Degree and relevant working experience (+/- 6 years) in a similar position. MSCE certification preferred.
You have experience in:
• operationally managing Microsoft technologies like Windows 2003/2008 Server, SCCM, SCOM, Sharepoint , Active Directory and Exchange 2007/2010 in a global environment;
• performing Windows server configuration, administration and network/computer end-user training;
• migrating from legacy platforms to Active Directory based Windows file and print infrastructure;
• supporting SQL Server, Windows NT/2000/2003/2008 Server, extensive Active Directory experience with scripting skills;
• designing and implementing VMware, Citrix, Symantec end point security, Symantec Netbackup/Backup Exec, web filtering, email filtering and email archival environment;
• designing, testing and creating Disaster Recovery documentation and performing testing for the Intel server platform;
• working in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects.
• Technical and functional documentation skills are essential.
• Knowledge of LAN/WAN and architecture and Cisco & Avaya experience is desirable.
You recognize yourself in the following profile. You are:
• a self-starter and able to manage multiple tasks efficiently for on-time delivery;
• strong customer service oriented;
• willing to travel;
• excellent in English; both verbal and written.
If you’re looking for a unique, exciting career with variety and potential for growth, the organization offers challenges & extraordinary rewards for people on a global scale. We offer a pleasant working atmosphere; Fun and Pride are part of our core principles! With a can do attitude and open minded culture we create an environment where people can realize their full potential!
Ons referentienummer: 0492000229