What you’ll be doing exactly:
- Creating the Norwegian website www.NewYork.no;
- Translating pre-existing content from Dutch or English;
- Writing new content for the website;
- Keeping the content up to date;
- Creating (statistic) reports;
- Managing the help-desk via email, Facebook and phone;
- Creating/managing Google Adwords and Facebook campaigns;
- Creating the newsletter.
Where you’ll be doing that:
In our cosy office, located in the centre of Amsterdam on the grachten.
What you need to have:
- (Dutch) HBO diploma or equivalent;
- Norwegian as native language or professional level;
- Good command of English or Dutch;
- A love for New York;
- Experienced in web editing / writing online;
- Analytical mindset;
- Service-oriented but commercially driven;
- Good general computer skills;
- Accurate, fast and able to work independently;
- Basic knowledge of HTML or a willingness to learn;
- Basic knowledge of WordPress or a willingness to learn.
What we offer:
- Room to grow with an expanding organisation;
- A starting salary of €1600 – €2400 gross based on a 40 hour work week, depending on age and education;
- A lot of attention for personal growth;
- A great place to work in the center of Amsterdam;
- The ability to work with the greatest city in the world.
Does this appeal to you? Email your CV and motivation letter to eric @ newyork.nl
PLEASE NOTE: If you don’t send a motivation letter, your application will not be honoured.
Only applications that meet the requirements considered. Further inquiry into this vacancy is not appreciated.