Bedrijf: NH Central Services Hoofddorp
Trainee Management Assistant - nhow Rotterdam
Are you a dedicated professional with a passion for brands, art and hospitality?
nhow is a unique lifestyle hotel concept on the Wilhelminapier in Rotterdam. After Milan and Berlin, the third nhow hotel is dominating the skyline of Rotterdam, since it is located in ‘De Rotterdam,’ designed by OMA/Rem Koolhaas. After the Grand Opening in March 2014 nhow has become an international hotspot for guests, media, companies and lovers of art & architecture. The hotel is part of the NH Hotel Group, that operates over 375 hotels in 28 countries across Europe, America and Africa.
Main tasks and responsibilities
Take an active part in the moving forward, the new ideas, and the fresh perspectives of nhow Rotterdam. Explore the nhow and show how your personality may contribute to the unique position of Trainee Management Assistant within our Management Team.
You are dedicated to have the unique opportunity to closely work together with our Management Team. You are proactive, curious and eager to learn. You are “breathing” the nhow concept and you dare to be different, always with the aim to provide our guests of an extraordinary and unconventional experience.
As a Trainee Management Assistant you challenge yourself by always seeking for improvements, you have a key role in regards to the communication between our Management Team and the rest of the team. Your mission: to ensure every single stay is unique in its own way. Working on various projects gives you the chance to experience the nhow in all its dimensions, the thing you enjoy most!
Knowledge and skills
- Good communications skills
- Attention to detail & quality
- Excellent writing skills
- Flexible & stress-resistant
- Excellent performance in regards to ad-hoc challenges
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English language, German would be amazing!
- Confidential information can deal with discrete
- Affinity with the city of Rotterdam, art & architecture and hospitality
What do we offer?
We understand that people make the difference and this is showing in our excellent conditions of employment that we offer to our employees, aside from an exciting career within the dynamic hospitality industry! Nhow Rotterdam: a world of possibilities!
Aside from the gross amount of € 315.- and living expenses of €80.-, nhow offers the following benefits to its trainees;
- Special employee rate: to stay in NH Hotels worldwide!
- NH University: excellent trainings and international development possibilities
- Invite your family and friends with discount at NH hotels with NH Amigos
- Good career opportunities!
Interested? Please send your CV and motivation letter to Caroline van Hogendorp via – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –