As a Customer Service Representative for the Scandinavion market (native Swedish Danish Finnish or Norwegian) you wiill process medical device orders, specifically relating to procedure kits (set of products needed for an implant procedure), track shipments, respond to (internal) customer enquiries, handle product information requests, and resolve hospital emergencies for our products. You will work and partner with the sales teams, operations teams and other internal departments with respect to customer needs, act as a professional liaison between internal and external customers resulting in customer satisfaction and -retention.
In this role your other main activities are:
- receive and process procedure kit sales orders;
- coordinate the planning of surgeries;
- track shipments for customers;
- provide substitute alternatives and availability dates for backordered products;
- ensure the timely return of unused products;
- coordinate the invoicing, issuing credits and rebills when needed;
- coordinate the management of expiring products;
- handle emergency situations for customers;
- work with operations, marketing, sales management, other departments and freight forwarders to obtain
- answers and solutions to customer requests, including service complaints;
- ensure relevant customer administration and documentation;
- perform all duties within the Job Specific SOP requirements.
- 3-4 year higher education / diploma (business administration, sales) or equivalent experience or training in customer services.
- Bachelor’s degree desired (HBO);
- minimum of 3 years’ experience in a customer service setting, preferably in a Shared Service environment;
- proficiency in the use of SAP and Microsoft Office programs (specifically Outlook and Excel);
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal & written skills);
- strong organization skills and demonstrated attention to detail;
- ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment, ability to work effectively under pressure;
- native Swedish Danish Finnish or Norwegian
- fluent in English
- willing to get trained at our Amsterdam location.
If you are found to be suitable, the company offers you a contract right away
If you are interested please send us a short motivation letter and CV by email. Feel free to contact us about any questions regarding this vacancy.