Do you have a sharp eye and have experience working as a payroll administrator? Do you have experience working with SAP and various Microsoft Office tools? And, would you like to upgrade your CV by working in an innovative, dynamic and international environment?
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a payroll administrator.
As a payroll administrator you are the focal point for the working hour administration of the contingent staffing. In addition to processing the working hours of contractors deployed at the Dow and BPSC Terneuzen site, you will be keeping busy with the following working activities:
- Entering purchase orders in SAP and related systems
- Validating data and making corrections if needed
- Checking and approving invoices
- Interfacing with team leaders and contractor suppliers
- Administrate functional mailbox
To qualify for this job, it is important that you meet the following requirements:
- You at least have a MBO level 3/4 degree
- You have a minimum of 3 years working experience as an payroll administrator
- You master the English language in speech and writing
- You have an intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Desktop applications
- You have a high level of accuracy an eye for detail
- You have the ability to work with confidential data
- You have the ability to word with tight deadlines
- You are able to effectively communicate and respond to different stakeholders involved in the process
- You have experience with SAP R2/3
- You are available for a for 40 hours per week
- You live up to 75 km from Terneuzen, for example in Middelburg or Bergen op Zoom
Starting date of the vacancy
In agreement, you will start as soon as possible
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Apply online via the solliciteer direct button.