- Ability to perform system administration tasks at an expert level to assist or resolve customer support needs.
- Receive escalations from the technical support team and own until resolution. In this position you will be the final escalation point for the majority of the customer support requests.
- Assist and educate customers on basic to intermediate use of products or services.
- Occasionally may be required to provide training to internal support teams.
- Escalate technical issues to various internal teams as required.
- Work directly with vendors.
- Able to work with executives and highly technical teams of our VIP customers
- Serve as tier 2 & 3 support to the tier 1 support desk
- Professionally resolve escalated issues via trouble ticket, phone, and chat Required Experience
- Operating Systems – Windows Server, Red Hat, Fedora, BSD, Debian, Ubuntu
- Web Server software – Exim, Sendmail, Qmail, FTP, SSH, Cpanel, Plesk, Helm, Virtuozzo, VMware, Bind, PHP, MySQL, MSSQL, Postgres
- Server Security – Ddos diagnostics and resolution, rkhunter, chkrootkit, iptables
- Network Storage – ISCSI, NAS, Remote backup
- Networking and Security – Cisco switches, routers and firewall management
- Advanced server troubleshooting experience – multiple years
- Customer Service (email and phone) – multiple years
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift openings available
- Years of Experience: 2+ to 5 Years
- Fluently in English
Wil je meer informatie of heb je vragen over deze vacature neem dan contact op met Femke Frowijn via – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren – of bel 06-46928796.