We are bringing customer experience to the next level in our high performance agile environment. You will work together with creative designers, architects, web and mobile developers and work on different kinds of technologies and products. We are helping our client move from a traditional corporate culture to a digital culture
We are looking for individuals with passion and desire to build really cool digital services (web applications) that express our client’s goals to sell and build brands across growing digital touch points.
Skills and experience required:
- More than 4 years relevant experience with creating Micro/Web services
- You have developed for high-traffic, a-label websites resulting in a smooth cross-browser, cross-device experience.
- Experience with mobile-first responsive web development
- Excited and engaged about the changing opportunities/technologies and developments in the web and mobile arena
- Can work well and communicate effectively with diverse teams of technical architects, information architects, Back End Developers and testers
- Not afraid to represent your opinions, ideas and creative concepts
- Experience of working in a challenging and fast paced environment
- Experience in working in an agile and scrum based approach
- Team player who is motivated, self-learner and well organized (Not a Technical Skill)
- Angular.js and Node.JS are mandatory. Native Script is desirable.
- Strong knowledge in implementing Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Experience in Unit testing frameworks like Protector..
- Knowledge on HTML5 and CSS3 are desirable.
- Knowledge on OWASP principles.
- Worked extensively with CSS preprocessors (SASS/LESS) and Task runners (Gulp/Grunt)
- Understanding of source control techniques (GIT, SVN, CVS etc.,) use of issue tracking systems (Jira, bugzilla etc.,) and web services integration (REST, JSON etc.,)
- Knowledge about web and mobile usability principles, design concepts, user expectations and Progressive enhancement is expected
- Strong analytical skills and a problem solving and pragmatic attitude
- Experience in working with information architecture and user experience
Wil je meer informatie of heb je vragen over deze vacature neem dan contact op met Mark Brandau via – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren – of bel 06-46933200.